Saliha Tupal Yeke
The logo design contest to find a logo for the association was held between June 10th-July 5th.
Association for the Conservation and Promotion of Cultural Heritage of Ivriz and Koç University Konya Ereğli Surface Survey Project (KEYAR) invited all who were interested in the logo contest. The main themes surrounding the contest were: the natural, local, cultural, traditional values and productions of Ivriz.
The logo design contest aims to provide the graphic material Association for the Conservation and Promotion of Cultural Heritage of Ivriz needs for the promotion campaigns of the rural lifestyle of Ivriz and during campaigns to develop an understanding of ecotourism, a type of sustainable tourism. These campaigns will help the branding of the village.
• Hakan Güner (Governor of Halkapınar)
• Mahmut Özkoç (Ereğli Chamber of Commerce and Industry Board Member, Architect)
• Mahmut Altuncan (Ereğli Museum Director)
• Sinan Omacan (Atölye Mimarlık and Ivriz Landscaping Project, Architect)
• Musa Emrem (Association for the Conservation and Promotion of Cultural Heritage of Ivriz President, Art Historian)
• Cumali Yurter (Ivriz Village Administrator)
• Çağla Turgul (Koç University Media and Visual Arts Faculty Member)
• Yrd.Doç. Çiğdem Maner (Archaeologist, Koç University Archaeology and Art History Faculty Member, KEYAR Director)
• Yrd.Doç. Ilgım Veryeri Alaca (Koç University Media and Visual Arts Faculty Member)
• Dr. Aliye Menteş (Sustainable Tourism and Rural Development Consultant, Historical Building Preservation, Architect)
Out of the 19 submissions to the logo design contest 5 were chosen to be awarded. The award ceremony took place during the opening of the association on 11th of November 2017. We would like to thank all the participants and sincerely congratulate the winners.
Saliha Tupal Yeke
(with his second design)
(with his first design)
Ömer Oğuzhan Turhan